Digital Media Competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions are operated by #indoorhockeyUK, a non profit making organisation. Any references to “we”, “us” or “our” shall be taken as references to #indoorhockeyUK. Any references to “you” or “your” shall be taken as references to the person entering the competition.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to them, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you are deemed to have agreed to whenever you enter a competition. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not enter the competition.
1) The promoter is #indoorhockeyUK
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over. Anyone entering under the age of 18 years must have permission from a parent / guardian over 18 years old to enter. Employees of #indoorhockeyUK and their close relatives or anyone else paid by the organisation are not eligible to enter.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the online competitions.
4) By entering our online competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the #indoorhockeyUK website and social media accounts. Some competitions may be exclusive to certain online platforms, with the entry route only being available via that platform. This will be publicised before entering and anyone wishing to enter should make sure what platforms are included in the competition.
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person per platform. Multiple entries from the same person on the same platform will be disqualified.
7) The closing date for the competition will be publicised on the online platforms and anyone wishing to enter should make sure they are aware of the closing date before entering. After this date people may be able enter, but any entries will not be counted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9a) If entering via the website, the person entering will be required to share their email address with #indoorhockeyUK
9b) If entering via a social media platform, the person entering will be required to share their account details with #indoorhockeyUK and they may be required to post to their account / timeline. The entrant must also be following #indoorhockeyUK on the social platform they are entering on.
9c) Any further rules about how to enter the competition, will be publicised before entering, and may include liking, sharing or commenting on certain posts. If the entrant has their social media account settings to public, other users may be able to see their entry into the competition.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize will change for each competition, and will be publicised before entering. The prize will be as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter. If the competition is running across multiple platforms, three entries will be chosen by random from each platform, with a final winner being chosen from those entries.
14) The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on the social media platform they entered on within 28 days of the close date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the awarding of the prize.
15) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. A charge may be incurred for delivery.
16) The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
20) The winner's name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing email@example.com.
21) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.